June 10, 2014

Change of Plans On Upcoming Adventures


6/10/14

After my trip to Italy, and speaking with people who live there and people who have visited in Summer, I decided to re-arrange the summer travel.  Walking around in 100 degree heat without any sign of a breeze, smooshed up against a billion tourists is not my idea of fun.  Plus, trying to get the vast majority of Italy in just 9 days was craziness.  I am hoping to get in Italy this fall and get to the Amalfi Coast in late spring.

Amalfi Coast
Instead, the new plan is to keep to cooler climates and closer to the coast.  Keenan, Colleen (my super adventurous sister-in-law), and I will now be going to Edinburgh, Scotland then Jack will join us for Normandy, France then Vienna, Austria and possibly Budapest, Hungary if we can fit it in.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Normandy, France
Vienna, Austria
Budapest, Hungary
We have a four day weekend coming up so we thought we would take our son to Prague.  So far, that was Jack's and my favorite place to travel to together so we are pretty excited about showing Keenan how amazing it is.  

Prague, Czech Republic
This time however, we are going to go a little further into Czech Republic and go see the Church of Bones in Kutná Hora.  It may seem a little morbid but I think it will be very interesting.

Sedlec Ossuary




No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy this blog and find it helpful to your own future travels. I also welcome those that just like to live vicariously through my wanderlust.

I encourage comments that will add to everyone's enjoyment and knowledge.