September 16, 2017

Football Season at West Point


September 2017
West Point, New York

So football is big at West Point.  Seriously, September/October/November is taken over with tailgate parties and Black Knight football.  It's actually a lot of fun and I feel pretty lucky to be able to experience this.  We are not going to be able to go to the Army/Navy game this year since Mike took too long to pull the trigger on tickets but we sure will next year!  Here are a couple pics from two of our game days:

Me & my side kick, Jack!

Image may contain: 2 people, including Maryam Inman, people smiling, people standing and outdoor
Tyler & Maryam

Tyler with Cash & Lola

Tony & Mike

Anita, me & Ali
Ali & Tony

Ali & me


Lola, Maryam, Tyler & Cash


Look at all those cadets!  They have to stand the entire game.


Our next game we got to spend some time with our friends Ali, Tony and Ali's Mom & Dad.  Towards the end of the game we even got to meet up with Cary & Orienna (some of my favorite people on the planet)!

Me & Jack "pre-gaming"

Captain Jack & me

Ali's Mom, Dad, Ali & Tony

They had cool jumpers too!

Tyler, Maryam, Tony, Ali, Mike & me

Tony "Captain America" & Ali

Mike & Cary

Orienna & me

Me, Mike, Cary & Orienna

Our last game of the season!

We only went to about three or four games this season but next year we will go to many more.  The tailgate food is just too good to pass up and the company is even better!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy this blog and find it helpful to your own future travels. I also welcome those that just like to live vicariously through my wanderlust.

I encourage comments that will add to everyone's enjoyment and knowledge.