July 2, 2014

Ever Evolving Upcoming Travel Plans...


7/2/14

So Jack decided he didn't want to drive through France.  I think that has more to do with him never having had a positive experience with a French person and less to do with the driving.  Regardless, France will have to wait.

So the original plan was Italy.  It then morphed into Scotland, France, Austria, and Hungary.  The final plan (since all tickets and hotels have been officially booked) is Vienna, Austria (which we did last week); Shannon, Ireland (which is next week); and Budapest, Hungary (which is week after next).  We are planning a trip to Pilsen, Czech Republic too as a day trip since it is only an hour away.

I think I am most excited about Ireland though.  We are renting a car and driving all over.  The plan is the Cliffs of Moher, Blarney Castle and kissing the Blarney Stone, and the Dingle Peninsula.

Cliffs of Moher in County Clare, Ireland
Blarney Castle in Cork, Ireland
Dingle Peninsula in County Kerry, Ireland
I have wanted to get back to Ireland for a very long time now and I am so excited to see another part of the country and be among some of the nicest people I've met.  Yay Ireland!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy this blog and find it helpful to your own future travels. I also welcome those that just like to live vicariously through my wanderlust.

I encourage comments that will add to everyone's enjoyment and knowledge.