October 19, 2014

Blog Love


So one of my closest friends here in Germany, Amber Infante, had a great little blog that talked about all the things she finds important in this life.  Some mean spirited, unknown person, somehow stole her blog...after many, many months, she was unable to gain control of the blog and had to create a new one.  I love this blog!  She has the very best sense of humor and as a mother of four, very lively, and truly sweet boys, It's amazing how she keeps such a joyful attitude!

A little over a week ago, she asked if she could come over and take pictures of my home for her crafty blog.  I was so thrilled that someone with such amazing taste in decor and with an outstanding home of her own, she wanted to photograph MY home!  ;)  Of course I jumped at the chance!  My little fur face, Killian, followed poor Amber from room to room, jumping up on the furniture and posing like she just needed to be in the pics!  The pictures turned out even better than I imagined and it was such a treat to see my home through the eyes of someone I admire so much!

If you love all things crafty, and enjoy a serious giggle while yours eyes feast on amazing ideas, this is the blog for you!  Check it out if you get the chance!  A Half Dozen at Home



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy this blog and find it helpful to your own future travels. I also welcome those that just like to live vicariously through my wanderlust.

I encourage comments that will add to everyone's enjoyment and knowledge.