November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween!


10/31/14
One of my favorite holidays!  I love Halloween, it's spooky but fun with all the cute little kids running around in their favorite costumes!  We were supposed to go to two costume parties but couldn't get our GPS to add one of the addresses so we missed the party at our friends Megan & Noah's and headed to Jayde & Nick's.  Jayde had a huge spread of delicious spooky treats and lots of drinks for all.

It was a very fun night and we laughed until our stomachs hurt.

Mike, Nick, & Brooke
Brooke, the monkey, climbing Mike, her banana.
Amanda, Jon, & their cute little girls!
Me & my gangster!
Nick & Pete...I'm not certain who the other guys were.
Pete, the one with the arm in the air, was a mummy but got claustrophobia and had to ditch his wraps.
Our bad ass, Jayde as Michael Jackson!
Our crazy monkey guys.
Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.
Our friendly Tony, as the Beast and his lovely bride, Elaine, as Snow White
Tony & me smiling for the camera
The Beast scratching the Flapper
Me, Elaine, & Jayde
Me & Jayde...the camera got as blurry as we got.
Me & Brooke
Me & Elaine




No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy this blog and find it helpful to your own future travels. I also welcome those that just like to live vicariously through my wanderlust.

I encourage comments that will add to everyone's enjoyment and knowledge.