March 31, 2015

Girls Trip to Italy: Part 1


3/26/15
Pre-Travel

After my travels to Northern Italy, I wanted to share the amazing experience so I organized a ladies trip to Italy while our husbands were out of town.  We got together the week before we were heading out so all the ladies could meet and we could finish up any last details.

Italian was the proper food to be finalizing our Italy trip so we all met up at La Vita in Weiden, Germany.  It was delicious food and made even better by the fact that we all seemed to get along well.  It just made the trip even more exciting!

Elisabeth, Emily, & Amber
Amber, Liz, & Sabrina
Sabrina, me, & Megan
I even got a new car to take with us on the trip!  Not that I got the car for the trip... ;)

Our plan is to drive on the first day to Vicenza, Italy, eat and sleep.  Day 2 is all about ceramics in Nove then a couple wine tastings along with a photo op or two.  Day 3 will be exploring Lake Garda and then Verona.  We may even see the famous "Juliet Balcony"...gotta love Shakespeare!

I will forever be grateful for these opportunities and the blessing of being surrounded by amazing people will experiencing them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy this blog and find it helpful to your own future travels. I also welcome those that just like to live vicariously through my wanderlust.

I encourage comments that will add to everyone's enjoyment and knowledge.