March 29, 2015

Upcoming Travels April - July


Well this summer is looking to be even busier than last.  Knowing that we have a limited amount of time here in Europe, I will rarely turn down an opportunity to travel.

Since I have loved Northern Italy, I offered to plan a trip back and go to my favorite place, Nove! There will be seven of us and we will be having wine tastings, exploring, ceramics, and lot's of delicious Italian food!
Lake Garda, Italy
Also, since my guy will be out of town, I have the opportunity to go see the tulips in Lisse, Netherlands.  I planned this quick get away because I knew Captain Jack would not be interested in a bunch of flowers...but I sure am!

Keukenhof Gardens in Lisse, Netherlands
My daughter, son, and my daughter's boyfriend all get to come visit this summer!  They really wanted to do a vacation in France so I planned it down to the last moment.  We will be driving from Germany to France through Luxembourg.  Why not hit more than one or two countries if we can?

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
We will spend two days in Versaille and one day in Paris before driving back to Germany through Belgium!
Versaille, France
Paris, France
Bruges, Belgium
Brussels, Belgium
We will do a quick trip to Prague of course with the kids since it is only two hours away!  When Kiylei and Kraig head back to the states, we have a few days before my Mother-in-Law, Father-in-Law, and Sister-in-Law come to visit.  We are going to do another trip to France but this time we will do a tour of the Normandy beaches!  This is a huge bucket list item for my husband and his Dad, and it will be pretty amazing for our son to experience this.  We will also get to see Mont Saint Michelle, which is one of the things I have really wanted to do.

Beaches of Normandy
Mont Saint Michelle
When we get home from France, we will take a trip to Poland.  We will go check out Polish Pottery for my Mother-in-Law and travel to Krakow and visit Auschwitz/Birkenau for my Father-in-Law.

Boleslawiec, Poland
Krakow, Poland
Finally, the summer will end with the whole family flying to Spain to run with the bulls.  Most of us will be watching but some will be running.  I will be the one holding the camera!

Pamplona, Spain
Over all, this will be a crazy couple months but, oh so worth it!  I am really looking forward to all these experiences.  I also found out that many of my side of the family will be able to come visit next summer, so I will be busy planning away for that one too!  :)  God bless our military life!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy this blog and find it helpful to your own future travels. I also welcome those that just like to live vicariously through my wanderlust.

I encourage comments that will add to everyone's enjoyment and knowledge.