March 1, 2018

Downton Abby Exhibit in the City


March 1, 2018
New York, New York: Downton Abby Exhibit

Today my friend Stacey and I took the train into the city to see the Downton Abby Exhibit.  It will only be here until the end of the month and then it goes back to London.  Of course I couldn't miss a chance to see Downton Abby!  It would have been perfection if my friends Elaine and Orienna could have been here too.  Elaine and I used to sit in my living room in Germany and binge watch it! Stacey and I had such a great time though and even found a great Irish pub when we were done and drank our weight in Guinness.

Entering the Exhibit

Me & Stacey












Elaine bought some of those bells in England!









































Oh all those lovely clothes!  I would love to see people dressing so fancy still. It was such a cool exhibit.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy this blog and find it helpful to your own future travels. I also welcome those that just like to live vicariously through my wanderlust.

I encourage comments that will add to everyone's enjoyment and knowledge.