March 13, 2018

Spring Break in the Catskill Mountains


March 13, 2018
Big Indian, New York

So for Spring Break this year, Jack swept me off for a ski weekend.  Usually New York skiing is treacherous.  There is so much ice that it makes it a little difficult and it doesn't usually have tons of snow so you are fighting bald patches in the snow.  This three days however, it has snowed constantly leaving us with snow that is reminiscent of Montana!

It's been an absolute dream to ski in.  The cabin that he got us off Airbnb was spectacular and I am hoping we can bring our kids this Christmas to it.

Our view driving up to the cabin

So much snow!

This cabin was huge!

The dining area

Looking into the kitchen from the dining area

The kitchen

It pretty much had everything we needed


Looking up towards the upstairs

The family room


Jack starting a fire with Gnarly's help


Our pack


Look at those gorgeous barn doors!

The living room...or my yoga room!


It was so cozy and bright!

Guest room #1


Going upstairs


Looking down from upstairs

Looking into Guest room #2
Guest room #2

I loved all the windows

Guest room #3

Look at that tub!

My guy in his element!

This was one happy dude

The snow was amazing


Warming up!

The best Spring Break ever!
We spent every night watching movies like Harry Potter and Aliens and every day skiing our hearts out.  It was such a great break!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy this blog and find it helpful to your own future travels. I also welcome those that just like to live vicariously through my wanderlust.

I encourage comments that will add to everyone's enjoyment and knowledge.