May 19, 2014

Keenan Arrives for the Summer!

5/17/14

Our son, Keenan, got to come to Germany, this past Wednesday, after his College in Montana let out for summer.


Our puppy, Killian, couldn't move to Germany with us in January since they did not have any more room for pets on our flight.  So she stayed with my parents in Montana until Keenan could bring her.


Mike and I drove to Nuremberg to pick them up from the airport, which is only about 50 minutes away.  On our way back, there was an accident on the Autobahn.  Apparently a BMW race parts truck caught on fire and exploded.  Pretty sure that was an expensive accident!  It didn't seem that there were any fatalities though so that is a good thing.

I am so happy to have our son with us for the summer!  Next summer, our daughter Kiylei, will come visit with her boyfriend.  Sooo exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy this blog and find it helpful to your own future travels. I also welcome those that just like to live vicariously through my wanderlust.

I encourage comments that will add to everyone's enjoyment and knowledge.