May 1, 2014

Summer In Italy...


5/1/14

Well the planning is reaching completion for my Italy trip with my sister-in-law, Colleen, and my son, Keenan.  We have decided to drive from Germany to Italy.  Although I would love to be able to see every single thing in Italy, we have limited funds and limited time so we are just going to hit the highlights of each place.

Today I found another bloggers pictures of the place I'm most excited to see.  The Amalfi Coast.  It's on the western coast and we can take a quick boat ride to Capri for around 6 euro!


This is a small portion of the coast going towards Positano.  I can't imagine how amazing this will look up close and personal!


Here is another view from the little buses that take travelers from Sorento to Positano.  And now...Positano!


All I can say is, "God is amazing".  To make beauty like this in the world, of course He is good. :)

*UPDATE* We did not in fact go to Italy for this trip.  We ended up eventually going to Ireland instead, see Ever Evolving Upcoming Plans!  What can I say?  Plans change! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy this blog and find it helpful to your own future travels. I also welcome those that just like to live vicariously through my wanderlust.

I encourage comments that will add to everyone's enjoyment and knowledge.